Direct Cremation – £995
- Attendance at the hospital to bring the deceased into our care at one of our funeral homes
- The provision of either a mahogany or oak veneer coffin with engraved nameplate
- Transport to a crematorium of our choice where the cremation will take place
- The cremation fee
- Assistance with the completion of the necessary documentation
- Return of ashes to the family
Depending upon the circumstances surrounding the death, the deceased may require a post-mortem examination. If the deceased is required to have a post-mortem, there will be no additional charges. If no post-mortem is required, there is a legal requirement to have the body examined by two doctors who will complete medical certificate to enable cremation to take place. The doctors’ fees for this total £164.00 which is an additional cost.